Monday, May 20, 2013

FMA Knife Work for Police Control Tactics

So, I routinely carry on conversations with several individuals around the country that I've come to know in regards to police control tactics.  We spend time bantering about tactics, techniques, and training methods and largely preaching to the choir.  Occasionally, one of us finds something of particular interest to the others.

After having the fantastic luck to train with Prof. Harris a few times over the last couple of years, we've come away with some great looks at not only methodologies but specific tactics as well.  I know a few of my friends that check in have similar interest, so in the interest of sharing I'll pass on this little video we made to answer a couple of questions that come up in our little discussion group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG9I3IzsWl8

Hopefully, not only do the  movements come across but the unique methodology does as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment