Monday, January 16, 2012

2011 Robson Seminar

For those not on the list, here is the group photo from December's Robson seminar:



Now, given the amount of information amassed during that I ran home and after scribbling notes, I got he chance to shoot this bit of video that is essentially my notes.  It's far from textbook, but for those there maybe it will jog your own memory.  It's been helpful for me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCHOZHcANcI

Those you you there will note I do not even attempt to show the mechanics of the arm bar.  There's a reason for that.  I'm far too incompetent to even pretend to pull that off.  For those down south, particularly Bryan, this is the series I was working over the holidays.  

Lastly, here's us having fun with the final pic from the seminar:

No comments:

Post a Comment